Sunday, July 22, 2012

Two Very Bright Lights In The Sky Over Bornholm Denmark

Date: February 26, 2011
Time: 6:15 p.m.

Hi Brian, I know it´s some month ago since you wrote about the two bright lights, but I have just noticed your website, so therefore I write now.

I´m a Danish woman, living on Bornholm, (a little island in Denmark) Last year (February 26, 2011 at 6:15 p.m.) I was driving my car home. It was nearly dark when I noticed two very bright and very strange lights in the southern sky (maybe 30 degrees up in the sky)

They were stationary, and looked like the lights on a plane which just are going to land. They were beside each other close, but not so close that it could be a plane, and they were not moving. I´m absolutely sure, it was not planets or stars.

I´m used to look up in the sky, both days and nights, and I have not seen anything like this before.

Two days ago, one of my friends told me, he was up at night. At 2.50 a.m. he saw what I saw, but in the northeastern sky and they were a little bit staggered. No sounds and they were stationary.

He haven’t seen this before, but told me, that he was sure, that it was the same lights he saw for a few years ago, but at that time they were moving across the sky.

I have a lot more of if you are interested.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike)

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/
http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: