Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Brilliant Flashes Coming From Small Over In The Sky Over England Blackpool UK

 
Date:  April 2, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Unknown.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sitting at my desk as I do every night catching up on some TV, when I was distracted by a flash, it almost made me jump.

I sit in near darkness and I have a view of my garden and the tiniest corner of a neighbors house. As it’s in my eye line I noticed the flash straight away.
 
I thought the worst, maybe someone was taking pictures or something, but then it happened again about 4-5 minutes apart.
 
By then I was talking to my brother on Skype about this. I ran upstairs to the hallway window to get a broader look, when I noticed the same flash right above the other houses.
 
It was a kind of small light, but it was so intense. It happened about 3 more times in different areas on the sky. I can’t be the only one who spotted this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: