Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bright Orange Silent Lights Over Bude NE Cornwall UK (Photos)


Date: December 27, 2009
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, we just came across your page after Googling the above subject, following what we have just seen over NE Cornwall (Bude). My friend called me to come and look at something as she was feeding the cats outside and what we saw was similar to what you describe .

First one orange light, bright, silent moving quite fast, but difficult to judge the height of. It moved quickly towards us and across the sky before moving upwards. Shortly behind it came another one some distance behind, but moving very quickly as if to catch up, and as it approached the other, it slowed down before moving upwards a short distance behind the other and slowly out of sight.

I was lucky that my camera was nearby, but I was able to capture distant lights, some of the two. The photos do not reflect the reality and closeness of what we saw. When I have looked at them closer on my large screens I will let you know. I was wondering if you had found any explanation or heard of any similar reports ? Look forward to hearing from you.

To view all the photos: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2009/12/bright-orange-silent-lights-over-bude.html

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: