Monday, April 13, 2009

Ashford, Kent, UK Two Bright Red Lights

Posted: April 13, 2009

Date: March 18, 2009
Time: 11.05 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Completely clear.

Description: I was in my back garden having a cigarette. I was looking up at the stars as I noticed 2 bright red lights rising in the sky together. They both stopped dead and stayed there for about 5-10 seconds. Then they both started moving diagonally away from each other. One going down to the left and the other going up to the right. The bottom one disappeared for about 10 seconds then reappeared. Then they both went really bright and the disappeared.

I was so scared I froze on the spot when I first saw them. I called my boyfriend out who was in the house and he witnessed them too. We both cant think of an explanation for this sighting. Someone said it could be military flares but flares don't stop dead in the sky.

TV/Radio: A friend of mine told me she heard a report on the radio (KMFM) that some one else saw it.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: