Monday, November 24, 2008

Beech Hill, Nr Reading, Berkshire, England Lights Followed By UFO

Posted: November 24, 2008

Date: 1990s
Time: Around midnight.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2 bright lights 1 craft
Shape of objects: Flat like a plate, flat surface
Weather Conditions: Good.

Description: Two bright lights followed by the object. It was approx: 20 feet across and had wonderful colors. It was very bright, hard black edge and moved very slowly. It made a noise like a tug boat, then moved on at a great speed. One hour later the lights returned and stayed for some 9 seconds, but did not see the craft again. I did report this at the time, but got no response. This is a brief report as I need more time to explain the whole thing. I am sorry I can't remember who I reported it to at the time. I think it was the reading evening post newspaper. I remember I did report in to someone on the computer, but forget who, sorry! Please treat this as a real sighting as I have no time for people who don't take this subject for real. If you require more info, I would gladly give it. Just one last thing, the bright lights seemed to have a mist around them.

TV/Radio: Can't remember as it was some time ago.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: