Thursday, August 14, 2008

Village Of Beech Hill South Of Reading Berkshire, UK Disc UFO

Posted: August 14, 2008

Date: Late 1990s
Time: Around midnight.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Flat disc.
Weather Conditions: Good.

Description: Flat disc with swirling colours approx: 20 feet in diameter. It faced me like a dinner plate face on hard black rim and made a noise like a tug boat engine. Before it's sighting there were two very bright lights and I watched it for around half a minute.

TV/Radio: Not reported to TV or radio, but did report it to a website at the time and had no response. I don't know of any one else seeing anything like this before. I am a very level headed person and I don't believe in people wasting time with silly untrue sightings. When you see a UFO you know that its real.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: