Monday, May 26, 2008

Canterbury Kent England A Big Bright White Round Disc

Posted: May 26, 2008

Date: 1979
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: The object was a big bright white round disc.
Weather Conditions: Very good clear night.

Description: I was just out for a walk and as I was walking just past Knackington near, Cantebury and toward were I worked I noticed this very big like sun shaped object I did not ever see anything like this before ok I was 17 years old at the time I ran towards it yet as I got to a field,it went down towards my work place so I walked on the main road then to the side road leading to my work I walked up the road yet saw nothing so I went back to the main road
and started to walk down the road towards town that's when I saw the object again high off in the distance.so I just went back home yet in the morning Sunday paper a women had reported that she was just coming up the hill were she lived in Canterbury and was startled to see a very big sun like object over her house so I rang around then rang the women and told her what I saw the woman saw it about 10.30pm I saw it at about 10pm it was explained away by some one that it was a weather balloon yet I new it was not that as it moved to fast I have seen other unexplained objects since then also at night it looked like a very bright satellite it shone then just disappeared from view that was about 7 weeks ago

TV/Radio: A women in Canterbury reported it to the press.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: