Monday, December 31, 2007

Perth, Western Australia Orange Colored UFO

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: April 2004 Time: 6:00 p.m. - midnight.

G'day, found this on google, (witness meaning a similar report) I don't know what I was searching for, something else but Jeessss that's freaky man I saw the same thing with a mate at Karridale. At the end of caves road in between marg rive and Augusta.

There is small island just off the coast, and I said to my mate just as we headed down to the shore to fish. That's an orange star and it must be a planet. Then he said, no it's a bit to big for that. I said, oh that's right, there is weather station there and it might be light on the top of it.

(Next day we noted there was no tower)

Now this orange star/dot/light stayed there for ages. We fished for god knows who long. I recall it faded out or disappeared before we left to start walking back. We had to scale some cliffs to get back and as we did I saw this orange thing traveling and at a good speed straight down, dead straight.

Only took a second at maximum, what I swore was the exact same orange as over the island which dove straight down. Though this was close. Closer than the horizon to us. It made no sound and didn't appear to hit the water or be streaking like a meteor or what ever. I thought heck, what the hell was that, but not wanting to influence my mate, I said in these words. "Tell me exactly what you just saw, if you saw something" he described exactly the same thing.

Right before we got back to the car, we noted the orange light was now off into the distance. It was a bit duller and it was so far away I guess. But in the 10 or so minutes walk back to the car it had traveled the entire horizon line so it was no ship.

Now I don't believe in 99.9% of UFO's, but that night I can not explain. My mate can't either. Not even a half baked theory as to what it was. If the one going straight down as a meteor I could accept it if I had to, but what was orange hovering over the island and what went up. Why did the one over the island slowly fade out.

The orange was very vibrant. It did remind me of street lights around town but even more intense.

I got back to Perth and joked to my sister, I saw a UFO because I knew she'd make fun of me. Before I could say anything. Before I could describe what I saw. She goes ha that's funny, I saw this orange thing and described it exactly the same way before I got a chance to tell her anything. She was 15kms from the beach approximately 2 months before me and seen it from our property. Same color, same streak effect but not meteor or comet like.

Freaky.

Sorry for the rough report and spelling. 5:00 a.m., dead from night shift. This was April 2004. Me and my mate from about 6:00 p.m.-midnight. My sister saw it 15kms from the beach we where 2 months before that.

Quiz anyone individually, I'm sure nothing would differ. Totally stumped as to what it is or was. I went down again recently Haven't been back much since. When it happened we went straight to the caravan park with a video camera. Half excepting there to be hundred of people watching it. We got there and it was the off season. Camps almost empty and back from the shoreline. Everyone was sound asleep.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: