Saturday, December 6, 2014

Lights Making Unusual Maneuvers Over Leicester East Midlands England UK


Date:  December 5, 2014
Time:  Evening.

I saw 6 objects in the sky tonight over Leicester, UK. At first I thought it was a helicopter carrying a big container.

Then the two objects split, the small (just a bright light) vanished and then I observed the larger of the two, which was a large square object with lights on each point suddenly stop and hover until it moved at a 90 degree angle side ways.

I have never in my life seen a helicopter or a plane do something like that and then it just disappeared!

About two minutes down the road after just telling myself it must have been someone messing about (as I'm rather skeptical on these things and try to find a logical answer) I then witnessed 4 more of the smaller objects just hovering and not moving!

Without a doubt I am freaked out.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

----------

Bizarre Lights Seen In The Sky Over Oadby Leicestershire England UK

Date:  December 5, 2014
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.

Hi Brian, I read a blog post just now that talked about an experience that happened over Leicester earlier tonight. I too saw the strange lights and objects in the sky.

It was about 8:45 p.m. when I was driving near Oadby when I saw what looked like the under light of a helicopter which was carrying what looked like (underneath it) a huge container or object of a square nature with lights on all four corners. I continued to drive just observing it when the two objects detached from each other.

The smaller of the two went off to the right and then disappeared whilst the larger moved over Asda (in Oadby) and abruptly stopped, at this point all my skepticism had been abolished and my stomach dropped, it then suddenly moved at a sharp right angle.

I have never seen a plane or a helicopter do this in my life. I am fair certain that planes cannot just move like that and helicopters have to swing forward slightly to go sideways.

This was as if it had stopped turned mid air and then moved again. It shortly vanished. A couple minutes up the road I then saw another square looking object followed by 3 more smaller with a single bright light, they were all hovering.

No movement what so ever, now I did think these could be stars but no, they were way too close to the road to be stars.

I was a serious skeptic about UFO’s, but tonight blew me away.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: