Monday, February 20, 2012

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped UFO Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico

 
Date:  February 17, 2009
Time:  7:30 p.m.
 
Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was finishing my walk exercise at one park near of my house and something made me look to the sky. I saw a V shape object semi transparent flying at low attitude (20 mts), the size was more or less 4 mts size and I was surprised that it could fly without noise in a perfect line slow.
 
It seems like the Predator in the movie, semi transparent with a gray scale color, it was appearing and disappearing and you can see the stars throw the body of it.
 
I continue following it for almost 1 minute and when it entered in a more illuminated area, I lost it.
It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.
 
I never hear about V or Boomerang Shape transparent UFOs until now. Sorry if my English is not good, I speak Spanish.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential. 

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: