Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mile End, London, England Triangular Shaped Craft With Bright Lights

Posted: April 2, 2008

Date: March 28, 2008
Time: Around 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Kind of like a triangle.
Weather Conditions: It was night, the sky looked clear.

Description: It was around 9:00pm, I was staring at the sky just outside my room. Plenty of airplanes fly around there, so I know what planes, helicopters etc move like. This object had extremely bright lights, I first noticed that it was moving very, very slowly. Then it came to a complete stop, for almost 10 seconds. Then it circled horizontally extremely fast and then moved away out of sight. This all happened in under a minute. No airplane etc. I have even seen can move like that.

TV/Radio: N/A

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: