Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lake Illawarra, NSW Australia A White/Yellow Ball Moving Across Sky

Posted: April 2, 2008

Date: March 15, 2008
Time: 8:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: clear.

Description: While swimming in pool looked up in sky and seen white/yellow ball moving across sky traveling from south to north it was directly above me about 5 times the size of a star when looking up at night sky.there was no sound as it passed. I showed my wife and she said no its just an airplane and I said airplanes light flash at this time an airplane appeared in the sky traveling in a southern direction from the north. the airplanes' lights were flashing and were red and green with and the airplanes lights were 1/4 the size off the UFO lights.The two aircraft were on a collision course for a number off seconds then the UFO started to ascend then shot off vertically at a great speed.When the airplane continued on its course I could here the engines as it flew overhead when I heard no noise from the UFO.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: